Mouth Guard - BackFist ClearGelCode: 52/JUN 52/SEN Choose variant
Product detailed description
Inner filler is a combination of gel and silicone
The protector is shaped exactly according to your teeth and jaw, so the protector will hold tight and will be comfortable.
The inner layer absorbs and dampens the impacts.
The outer, stronger layer covers the rest of the protector, making the teeth safe in all directions.
If the protector is long, you can shorten it with the scissors.
- This option is suitable for children who still have dental teeth or have little dentition.
- This option is suitable for those who already have adult dentition.
1. Heat the water in the kettle and pour it into the bowl.
2. Immerse the protector in water for about 45 seconds.
3. Take mouth guard under running water for 1 to 2 seconds.
4. After licking your lips, put the protector in your mouth and use the mirror to make sure it is in the middle of your mouth.
5. Bite and drain excess water and air from the shield. Let for about 1 minute.
6. Remove the protector and immerse it in cold water for 5 minutes.
7. Test whether your teeth are seated properly.
8. If the guards do not fit correctly, repeat steps 1 - 8 again.
Be the first who will post an article to this item!